Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Writelog MMTTY and 2Tone Issue

Terry Ashland
Terry Ashland Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Third-Party Software
Anybody using Writelog for the Round Up this weekend?  I would like some assistance in getting my 6400 to send messages using 2Tone or MMTTY.  I can transmit fine in MMTTY and sends macros successfully.  However, when I configure RTTYrite, I can get it to key, but all I get is a **** idle and I can see the message scroll, but it isn't sending. I can provide more detail in what settings I have tried.  Thanks in advance!
73 de Terry, W0ZS

Comments

• Terry Ashland
    Terry Ashland Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I can't believe nobody uses their flex and writelog in the ARRL Rtty Round-up? Guess I'll use my old reliable TS-590S.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.