Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Any X'mas present from Flexradio this year?

Takeshi Yamada
Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Though I might be too greedy, it is about the time we can expect some upgrade of Smart SDR.
Any information of SmartSDR update is welcomed!!

Recently, I purchase iPad Pro 11" and installed "SmartSDR of iOS".  It works great and it keeps the simplicity and ease of use.  Good job done, Flexradio!

73 and Merry X'mas
de JI1BNU
Ken Yamada

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

I am with you, the software for the IOS is a masterpiece. It has given me hundred of hours of enjoyment.....more than any other app I have used. Indeed, thank you to Flex.

Jim, K6QE
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Don't forget Marcus who wrote the app and continues to provide excellent support.

Jon...kf2e
  • Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I am hoping for an update myself just to fix a small bug that gets me when jumping from a CW slice to a SSB slice.

Always exciting to get a "new radio" :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.