Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AG and OM module setup

Sergey KN7K
Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
I received OM module today and trying to make it work. So far no lack.
Does anyone use it and could provide any help?
I use AG manual for setup and i see few things:
1. All LED's breifly blink during power up
2. I cannot see any output by either measurements or by LED.
3. Application setup for OM module looks different than in manual.
See below, I cannot get a Ouput Configuration winow to popup Outputs, it is empty.
Is there any way to diagnose an OM module if it is not dead?
Thanks
Sergey, KN7K
Will post the same quetion on 4o3a forum.

Answers

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Well, I am asking question and will provide a solution:)

The issue is related to 4k Monitor and Windows scaling.
    The screen with Output configuration is not visible with "normal" screen scaled to 150%.
    Tofix it, I had to "Right click" to AG screenshot ->choose "Compatability" -> Enable "High DPI scaling override -> System.
    Now, with that settings I can manipulate Outputs, however all AG screen looks blurry.
    I think when I finish settings, I will turn Off that Compatability and will have a sharp screen of AG.
    Sorry for trafic.
    If another issue popup, I will come back :)
    Sergey, KN7K

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.