Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Internal 6000 series tuner question?
I am using a 6600M and I have had two occurrences of not being able to transmit; The TX button would not turn red when pressed.
The 6600M ATU was set for Byp.
Pressing the Tune button did nothing.
I changed the ATU to Tune and it automatically started to adjust.
When tuning was completed I pressed the TX button. It lit red and when I pressed Tune the 6600M started to transmit.
My question is, does the 6000 series internal tuners, when in Byp, actually go to a neutral position?
Or, is this some sort of Software/Hardware issue??
Leave a Comment
- 44 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 89 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 56 SmartSDR for Mac
- 130 SmartSDR for iOS
- 139 SmartSDR CAT
- 51 DAX
- 271 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 535 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 698 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 118 Power Genius Products
- 93 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 8 Power Genius Utility
- 17 Tuner Genius
- 25 Shack Infrastructure
- 8 Networking
- 59 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 40 Contesting
- 83 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 50 Amateur Radio Interests
- 355 Third-Party Software