Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR 2.4.9 dax

Buford, W4HVW
Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
After working flawlessly for weeks. all of a sudden when I bring up SmartSDR 2.4.9 on my Win 8 machine. DAX reports no radios available.  CAT & SDR ok.I uninstalled and reinstalled with same results.
Ver 2.3.9 works ok 

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Check your firewall software. Make sure it is not blocking DAX.
    My firewall software has entries for each version of DAX.

Dave wo2x
  • Buford, W4HVW
    Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Every time I turn my radio on I get an education. I had recently downloaded malwarebites on the
    computer just about the time this started. Uninstalled it and restarted the computer with same results.
    checked firewall. All versions checked. Pulled DAX up, noticed a place to log in. logged in. Found radios. Have never had to log into dax before.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.