Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4K Display Problem: Panadapter Height

Paul - K6HR
Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am using a 32" 4K monitor set at 3840 x 2160 via an HDMI input. When I get things arranged on the screen the way I like them (SSDR occupies the entire screen), I save the global profile. . However, when I reload any profile, the panadapter heights always have to be readjusted. I'm wondering if there's a setting I have wrong in Windows, or if I need a newer video card. 

Windows 10 6
LG 32UD59-B 4K Monitor
Nvidia GeForce GT720 Video Card (using HDMI output)
6700 SSDR 2.4.9

Other than this minor issue SSDR looks amazing on this monitor!

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I set my SSDR window size with the window in the minimized setting and then close SSDR and when I restart it it saves this position and size. You can still hit maximize for full screen but when in minimize mode its what I adjusted it to.

• Paul - K6HR
    Paul - K6HR Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Thanks Larry, That solved my problem! As it turned out I had a mixture of min/max settings. After setting them all to 'minimized' as you suggested, the problem has been resolved. Thanks again!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.