Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to setup SmartLink user icon?

DH1RK
DH1RK Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Does anybody know, how to setup the icon of SmartLink account?
Saw from some screenshots, that the icon from community could be used...
By the way, the "Related Categories" has to be enhanced for SmartLink.

Thank you.

Answers

• NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The icons you see in some of the documentation come from either a Facebook or Google account.  As far as I know, there is no way to set an icon using the simple UserName/Password type of SmartLink account.
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited September 2018
    You can also use gravatar.com to associate an image with your email address that you used to sign up with your SmartLink account if you didn't use the Google/Facebook social sign on.
  • Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
    Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Gravatar works great, I just associated a picture with my email addresses.  The picture now shows up in SmartLink.
    Jeff

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.