Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

F-Key Macros

Marty Ray
Marty Ray Member ✭✭
edited August 2018 in New Ideas
It would be beneficial if the 6400M/6600M function buttons were programmable using macros (like the K3).

For example, this morning, I was listening to 40M in my left ear and 30M in my right ear. I heard a station I wanted to call on 30M and it would have been nice to be able to hit one of the F-keys to mute 40M and put 30M in both ears.

Comments

• W5AP
    W5AP Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes I totally agree. This device is cumbersome to use.  FR Stacks makes it a little easier (but difficult to set up)

Good luck
  • Steven WA8Y
    Steven WA8Y Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Maestro; Click B volume to mute A and visa versa. Click hold to undo. Practice, b/c clicking B again will mute both.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.