Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 Waterfall Disappeared

Ron Miles
Ron Miles Member ✭✭
PowerSDR v2.7.2, Waterfall quit working today. I've had this problem before where I could reset the waterfall by rebooting my PC and F3K as well as disconnecting power between the F3K and power source. These solutions no longer work. Looking for other remedies that would bring my waterfall back to life. Help greatly appreciated. Ron n6paa. 

Answers

• Marty VK2VCC
    Marty VK2VCC Member
    edited August 2018
    hi Ron. i also run a f3k and had similar problems when using psdr 2.7. my band block use to dissappear or my power button onscreen wouldnt illuminate. weird little things , but annoying. i upgraded to the KE9NS version of psdr many months ago and it runs trouble free now with a few extra added features that the standard Psdr doesnt have. once you use Darrins version you wont go back. look at google. search KE9NS flex and have a read. worth the install. Follow prompts carefully and delete what is suggested. its actually a "self installer zip" these days..but you may have to drop 2.7.2 off your system first. check out the read me stuff b4 doing anything. good luck. marty vk2vcc
  • Sasi VK5SN
    Sasi VK5SN Member
    edited August 2018

I agree with Marty. It worked for me quite well. I had issues getting the VSP working with Power SDR. As the installation notes say, you can still have your Power SDR in the system, without impacting on the installation. Hope it fixes the issue for you

Sasi

VK5SN

• Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited August 2018
    Ron, 

If rebooting the computer does not correct the issue , then re-run the PowerSDR installer..  This should correct the issue.    
  • Ron Miles
    Ron Miles Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thanks all for quick reply. I'll try the PowerSDR installer. The KE9NS flex app looks interesting, might try it. Thanks, Ron n6paa
  • Marty VK2VCC
    Marty VK2VCC Member
    edited August 2018
    you wont regret it Ron. ke9ns version is awesome. 73
  • Ricky
    Ricky Member
    edited August 2018
    This didnt work for me..

• Ricky
    Ricky Member
    edited August 2018
    It did not work for me.
  • Ricky
    Ricky Member
    edited August 2018
    Did this also and it did not fix it ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.