Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Integration Logic 9 with SmartSDR 2.3.7 new spots feature

Mark W Scott
Mark W Scott Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
The recent release of SmartSDR for Windows 2.3.7 provides my Flex 6700 the capability to display spots in the panadapter.  I have Logic 9, which I have used for many years.  Has anyone been able to successfully integrate Logic 9 so that filtered spots in Logic 9 are passed appropriately and displayed in the SmartSDR panadapter?

Answers

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You need to pose this question to support for the Logic 9 people.

Flex made the interface available but the program you are using to collect spots has to be modified to use it.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

The Logic 9 Authors need to use the new V2.3.7 API to write an interface inside of Logic 9 to deliver the spots to the Flex.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.