Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Thanks Flex

N9VC
N9VC Member ✭✭
I want to say thanks to the Flex Team for version 2.
Yesterday NX9K and myself traveled about 120 miles to
see a radio friend in a nursing home. He turned 97
last week. Took the Maestro along and when our noon
state net came on, he was able to converse and hear
many of his friends he had made over the years on
75 meters.
Would not have been possible otherwise. It was the
first time we actually went remote and it went great. The
nursing home system was a lower speed bandwidth, but
we had the full use of panadaptor and waterfall.
Again thanks for making this possible.

73, Jim N9VC

Comments

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Thats fantastic Jim.  I know the flex team will love hearing this story that represents one of the true advantages of SmartLink Remote.
  • Steven Linley
    Steven Linley Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Me too.  Used my Maestro via SmartLink from another State and it worked very well.
  • Igor Dlf
    Igor Dlf Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm also a big fan of FR, I'm really looking forward to Power Genius XL.....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.