Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6600 Flexibility and Local Remote example screen

Options
bahillen
bahillen Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I received my Flex 6600 at the beginning of February. It was easy to begin with a simple dual receiver station. During the past 60 days I have been to school. Have added HRD Logging and DM780, multiple instances of WSJT-X with JTAlert-X, RTTY, Local Remote and a few days ago FRstack. Drilling into SmartSRD documentation has been and interactive journey as this has been my first SRD experience. Just looking at my screen a while ago I appreciate how flexible this technology and supporting 3rd party development has come. Looking forward to my PGXL to ship.

This shows 4 receivers on two bands, radio panel pop out and one 20m panadapter pop out and Local Remote sitting in the TV family room. The FRstack 3rd party program shows the 4 active receivers and the MRU (most recent frequencies) that can be put into memory bank or a scan bank.I can see the active receivers and S-meter indication.

In my ham shack I have a computer with multiple screens that provides more space for apps and windows. What a radio and software portfolio. Compliments to the Flex Radio Team.

Bill
W9JJB

Comments

• Ian Snow
    Ian Snow Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Bill W9JJB,
    Trying to set up the same thing.  Could use some hints.  Would you forward your contact info?
    73, Ian VA3QT [va3qt4 at gmail dot com]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.