Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Idea to improve the SWR and Power Scale readability.

2»

Comments

• DrTeeth
    DrTeeth Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    There has been some tinkering, but the scales and the bars at the lower ends have become darker making them more difficult to read even in these dark London evenings.
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    @Tim,
    The primary request for my idea here was to make the scales more readable.   Version 2.1.30 does make this much better with the WHITE lettering and cleaner BLUE bars.  So feel free to mark this one IMPLEMENTED.  (again when you get a minute).

@Howard, I know you would like to see these meters also show the values digitally.  It might be worth submitting a separate idea to add the digital read outs.  I made a digital readout mockup below with the new 2.1.30 version you can use if would like.  

Al / NN4ZZ  
    al (at) nn4zz (dot) com
    6700 & SSDR-W  V 2.1.30
    Win10

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    From 4 years ago.... patience is the keyword here! :)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I would also like to see numerical values. Although it's more critical with PGXL so I can make sure I'm putting out 1450W and not 1200W. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.