Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Customer service is an "Art Form" at FLEX thanks to folks like Tim Ellison W4TME

Neil   N4FN
Neil N4FN Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
The only way describe customer service is "awesome"
Neil   N4FN

Comments

• N7IPY
    N7IPY Member
    edited January 2018
    I must 2nd that.  I have been very impressed with Tim's response to the user community.  I am only a sort-of Flex owner (pre ordered back on May 20th and paid the full invoice a few weeks ago but nothing in hand yet) but I have been following the Forum for the past many months.  Tim/Flex has done a great job of filling in the answers for the questions that the community did not have answers for.  Keep it up Flex Team, this is one of the many reasons that I chose to spend my hard earned $$$ on, not just a good product, but a good team behind the product.  N7IPY
  • Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    yup hope Tim  and Michael is really well paid   ,i really not want it job in the
    straight in the front line whit no helmet  ;-)

think Gerald said bonus is ship soon ;-)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Based on some of the stories I hear - I am glad they do the job... they do it really well, and I wouldn't have the patience. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.