Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Port Forwarding Service Name?
I am attempting to setup port forwarding for SmartLink using my 6500 and a Netgear WNDRMACv2 Wireless Router.
I have the detailed instructions on how to do this with one exception which is the "Service Name". The routers control panel wishes to know whether I want FTP or HTTP or ICUII or IP_Phone or NetMeeting or News or PPTP or QuakeII/III (unlikely) or Real-Audio or last but not least Telnet.
I have not seen any description of the type protocol required by SmartLink. Anyone? Buehler? Buehler???
Leave a Comment
- 55 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 95 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 27 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 70 SmartSDR for Mac
- 134 SmartSDR for iOS
- 144 SmartSDR CAT
- 57 DAX
- 273 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 542 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 703 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 128 Power Genius Products
- 100 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 28 Shack Infrastructure
- 11 Networking
- 73 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 43 Contesting
- 102 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 54 Amateur Radio Interests
- 369 Third-Party Software