Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

v2 profile waterfall

Norm - W7CK
Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I uninsulated v1.x, removed all COM ports not in use, performed a total clean up of all Flex related files and folder and rebooted a few times.

Next I installed v2, performed a factory reset on my 6700 and restored my profiles but skipped preferences.

Now when I load a profile, the top two panadapters always have the waterfall that starts  nearly at the top of the tile.  I have to grab the top of the waterfall and re-adjust it every time I change profiles.   It doesn't let me drag the top of the waterfall and adjust it to where I want it on my first attempt.  It takes 3 attempts to finally get the size of the waterfall adjusted to where I want it.

I re-save the profile load a different one, which is all messed up, the reload the one I just fixed and it is all messed up again.  Frustrating.  

Anyone else experiencing this?

Norm - W7CK 

Comments

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Norm,

That behavior is not typical. I suppose you've tried rebooting your radio and client after the upgrade. If not, please try that first. 

If it still doesn't work I recommend you BACK UP YOUR PROFILES and then set the reset the radio to factory defaults. 

Now check to see if it works properly. If so, something was corrupted somewhere in your profiles. If it doesn't work post back and we'll try to help more.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.