Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR-IOS V.2.0 Speaker & Mic control anomalies.

Options
Ken - NM9P
Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
I may have missed this in release notes in my excitement to play.... The Speaker Volume Adjustment and Microphone Volume Adjustment in the "Settings" tab seem to default to mid-range, even though they indicate fully to the right (+4). But if I touch them they begin working at full settings. If I touch the Speaker Volume slider, it jumps down to a +3, but the actual volume increases. Then I can move it back to +4 and it increases some more. If I close and reopen the program the slider remains at +4, but the volume remains at mid level until I touch the slider in "settings" again. Note: this is independent of the hardware volume control buttons. It is the same on my iPhone 6 as it is on my iPad Air. The mic level seems to behave the same way, but it has been harder to test accurately. Ken - NM9P

Comments

• ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Thanks Ken,

this sees to be a bug, will be fixed with the next version.

Marcus, DL8MRE

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It must be one of a very few! This app is wonderful.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yes! This app is WONDERFUL! I don't think I have used an app I enjoy more. Not being a programmer but just a patron of the arts, I would consider it to be a masterpiece. thank you so much, Marcus for lending your talents to our hobby.

Jim, K6QE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.