Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

KE9NS PSDR tune button grayed out as is and everything in the Transmit tab

N8FNR
N8FNR Member ✭✭
I have been off the air for sometime and after building a new PC I needed to reinstall PSDR (KE9NS v2.8.0.40) DDUTIL and all the other usual stuff like FLDIGI. The rig is a Flex-5000 BTW.

Got everything working or so I thought. PSDR and DDUTIL are telling my SteppIR veritical to change fequencies as expected. Also the KPA500 is switching bands. And all of the installed software, WSJT-X, Cw Skimmer, Bandmaster, FlDIGI and DXlab are tracking the frequency from PSDR.

But in PSDR the TUNE button is grayed out. Also everything in the PSDR Setup Transmit tab is grayed out.

Anyone have any idea how I can get the TUNE button working and un-gray the Transmit tab?

Zack   N8FNR

Answers

• KE9NS
    KE9NS Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Maybe your in receive only mode. Setup->general->hardware config->receive only
  • N8FNR
    N8FNR Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    The was it! Thanks Darrin.

Zack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.