Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Maestro request , include RIT in Maestro Flag in Blue, XIT in Red, in Hz
Most of the time when I chase a split DX station I much prefer to use RIT instead of two flags.
The problem is that I cannot tell exactly what my RIT split is in Hz.
I would like to request the addition of RIT in the flag in Blue for RIT and Red for XIT in the Maestro flag just as it is in SSDR.
Could I get some "Me TOO's" for my suggestion?
Tim what say, is this reasonable and doable?
Would very much appreciate the consideration.
Leave a Comment
- 49 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 90 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 58 SmartSDR for Mac
- 133 SmartSDR for iOS
- 142 SmartSDR CAT
- 53 DAX
- 272 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 538 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 700 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 122 Power Genius Products
- 95 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 9 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 26 Shack Infrastructure
- 9 Networking
- 60 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 41 Contesting
- 85 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 51 Amateur Radio Interests
- 361 Third-Party Software