Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to select RCA TX2 for XVTR Keying, and avoid keing in other HF band.

William Schauff
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hi All!
I would like to have RCA TX2 keying my XVTR, only when in use. If I TX in  any other HF band , XVTR is also activated  and there is a big mess.
Please inform how to select exclusive keing of TX1 TX2 TX3 acording to the band in use.

TNX

William - PY2GN

Answers

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    As far as I know it cannot be done. I have been asking for this feature for over a year.

At the very least I would like direct access buttons in the GUI for the TX, instead of having to go through menus to get to them to find out even if they are on or off. Similar to the way you can enable/disable FDX and you can see right away if it is on.

Working with an amp, a 144 amp and a 440 transverter will be easier if this feature was enabled.
  • David Livingston
    David Livingston Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I would like o see this also....
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Can this be done via the new USB port utility? Perhaps using a bit cable.?
  • Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Create a transmit profile for each band with only the needed tx rca activated in each one.

transmit profiles are discussed at the 8:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdz1GRbg9Y&t=5s 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.