Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is WoodboxRadio still in business?

Jerry - W1LOZ
Jerry - W1LOZ Member
edited September 2017 in Third-Party Software
For a while, woodboxradio.com has been offline. This evening, the domain is showing that it has expired. Has Woodbox Radio gone out of business? Any word from any owners of Woodbox Radio products? For those that don't know, Woodbox Radio makes accessory software (e.g., highly detailed S-meters) for Flex Radio products. They also offer some SDR hardware and accessories. If the company has gone, will Flex Radio consider purchasing their software source (at least) and continuing the sales and support of those products?image

Answers

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    They are still listed as a Flex distributor so I would assume they have the answer.
  • David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Looks like they forgot to renew the domain it expired yesterday. [whois.register.it] Domain Name: WOODBOXRADIO.COM Registry Domain ID: 1549800659_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.register.it Registrar URL: http://we.register.it Updated Date: 2016-04-29T00:00:00Z Creation Date: 2009-03-27T00:00:00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-27T00:00:00Z
  • Darren G7DAZ
    Darren G7DAZ Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm gutted as i was looking forward to the release of their "F4 Line for PowerSDR" range of virtual units to use with my Flex 5000a....they looked awesome; now i'll never get to have an "alternative" GUI for my 5000a...shame really :-(

73 de G7DAZ (Darren)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.