Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Cat Software User's Guide

DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Is there a later version of the SmartSDR Cat Software User's Guide?  I found v1.20 dated 11/18/2016 on the Flex web site.  Does a copy get downloaded to the PC when updating SmartSDR software and if so where is it located?

Answers

• Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Don

That's not only the latest/current SMARTSDR CAT SOFTWARE USER'S GUIDE it's also the only guide. They remove the previous guides whenever they release a new guide. And no they aren't included in the software releases. Sometimes they might release both at the same time. sometimes they might not. Sometimes the might release them together and then a week or less later they might release a new guide with corrections. 

SDRgadgets

#FlexRadio IRC chat

73, Jay - NO5J

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Jay

I appreciate the info.  I was assuming if there were no changes in the software then there would be no updates to the software guides.

Don - kx9q
  • NX6D Dave
    NX6D Dave Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The CAT and DAX documents are updated when changes are released in those sub-systems.  In general, CAT and DAX change less frequently than the SmartSDR and Maestro software, so the release dates on their documents will usually not correspond to the most recent SmartSDR release.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.