Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What us the current Production Version of Software?

Nick
Nick Member ✭✭
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
How can we tell what the current production S/W version is?  I'm running 1.9.9.170.  When I go to the upgrade page I see two Bata versions but nothing telling me what the last production version was.  Can you list the versions and build dates on a page like ECLIPS or MS does so we an see the current finished version and all the Bata tests?  For those of us that only have the time to get on here every few weeks its hard to keep up with what is going on.

Answers

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    The beta releases have beta in the name otherwise they are production.
    SmartSDR v1.9.13 Installer is the most current production release. They are listed in order with most current at the top of the list.
  • K9DUR
    K9DUR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    On the main FlexRadio Systems website (http://flexradio.com), click on "Support" & then "Downloads".  Then select "SmartSDR for Windows" & then "Installers". There you will see a list of all of the publicly available versions.  The last full production release was v1.9.13.  However, as David pointed out, the Beta releases are intended for general use, even though they say "Beta". -- 73, Ray, K9DUR
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    The SmartSDR Beta releases are really only beta because they contain the USB cable feature which is new and still largely being tested. Otherwise for all intents and purposes they are stable releases and can be relied upon for general use (in my opinion). Note that any problems with the USB cable feature is handled by a separate support inbox from general issues. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.