Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW from keys F1:::F12

Cw mode,  if I change band typing the new frequency in the slice window and then try to transmit using the keys from F1 to F12, then the radio doesn't go on TX.
After that if I simply hit whatever button on the control panel,e.g. RF power slider, the rig starts transmitting as usual.
Is there someone else with the same issue?
TNX
Felice, IZ8FFA

Answers

• Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Felice , SSDR can't monopolize keyboard , for usage of F keys for CWX operation SSDR should be active window for user. BTW in any time you can use well buttons on Flexcontrol
  • Felice, IZ8FFA
    edited November 2016
    Good Morning Sergey and thank you for the replay.
    Sorry, but before this ticket I have check this problem with a firends of local comunity and from about 20 memberes, only 3 of this have reported a problem. Now you are another one.
  • Sergey R5AU
    Sergey R5AU Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Felice this is not a problem but SW as designed as any others on WIN system

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.