Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

radiosport headsets

Options
ctate243
ctate243 Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Third-Party Software
Just wanted to shout out to Dave at Arlan communications/RadioSport headsets and give some praise here for his product.  I just sent in my cw set to him (no mic) that I purchased 7 years ago and have used in heavy contest conditions over that time..  he completely refurbished them into a new dream set with a detachable cable (originally was built in) and new pillow top, essentially a totally new headset for a very reasonable cost.

2 items on point.  first Dave is awesome and truly believes in his products.  it shows.  Second.. this headset was once again 7 YEARS OLD!! a testimonial for a very good quality product.

Thanks Dave.  I am so glad you are partnered with flex radio. 

Comments

• Jim Jerzycke
    Jim Jerzycke Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    His headsets are extremely high quality. They sound great, and are very comfortable.

And as you (and I) found out, his customer support is fabulous.

73, Jim  KQ6EA
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I currently use a $99 Sony studio headset (no mic) and it clamps my head after a few hours.
    I tried on a RadioSport at the Dayton Hamvention and it took me all of 10 seconds to say "I WANT one of these!"  It was the most comfortable headset I have ever warn.

Unfortunately my radio budget is shot for the year and I will need to save up for a set sometime in the future!  But it is certainly very high on my "next purchase" list!  

Ken - NM9P
  • N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Dave is great, love the headset!
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Options
    The only complaint I have is that for short necked people like me, the jack bumps into your shoulder.

However in every other aspect the radiosport headsets are superb. 
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'll only ever use wireless headsets.  The cables drive me crazy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.