Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pitch changes affect CW Filters

EA4GLI
EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
Further use use of CW features leads me to another problem.

If I am in CW and I have selected a 250 Hz width and try to modify the Pitch from 600 to 500 it moves my filter to 3k with 2500Hz on the lower side and 500 on the upper side.

it doesn't matter if I input the pitch value manually or if I use the arrows.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.