Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Full zoom in 6700 waterfall rate scale wrong

EA4GLI
EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
This has been bugging me for a while.
I posted about it 2 months ago. Got no traction and was told that others need to chime in for it to be considered a valid issue.
This time around I decided to record a video.

This is on 40, listening to CW with the 6700 all the way zoomed in.
Look at the first yellow/green line/artifact on the waterfall. The video starts when that line is at the -2 second mark. The video ends when that same line is at -20 seconds, about 18 seconds later... funny thing is, the video length is 25 seconds. Where did the 7 seconds go?

When fully zoomed in the waterfall about 50% slower in the Flex 6700.

This might not be the case on the 6300 or 6500 which can not zoom in as much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcnwMETicUY

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have entered this problem report (#4063) into our bug tracker for additional investigation. Thank you for the defect report.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.