Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

W9DXCC 2016 - presenter Steve N5AC

Steve K9ZW
Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
It was great to hear Steve N5AC present at the 2016 W9DXCC. Some of the insights where FRS is going were very highly encouraging, but were outshined by the interest in the Flex-6000 series by the audience. Found I was being asked a lot of questions by fellow hams who knew I used a 6700/Maestro. The additional detail on the contest and DXer use of the radio was very cool to see. More when I get to keyboard rather than thumbing at my iPad. A thank you to FRS for supporting and exhibiting at the W9DXCC!! 73 Steve K9ZW

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Some of the insights where FRS is going were very highly encouraging
    Care to share? I would love to know where we are going. No sarcasm... true curiosity.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Traveling home after the event. Check back in a day or so. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Mini write up at: http://wp.me/p2XN8-1tl which is a shortlink to the article at my blog. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Follow up on questions posed in direct emails - FRS is the right party to ask for specifics, details and schedules. 

To the W9DXCC Group NO specific schedule for next features or products were on the slides.  The Verbal indications I heard are already in my write up. 

Steve K9ZW

Blog:  With Vary Frequency - http://k9zw.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.