Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Maestro is on the truck for delivery

KC9NRN
KC9NRN Member

It's being delivered to my work address "by end of day". Typically UPS shows up around 8:00am, so you know today it will be around 4 or 5pm.

It's like waiting to open a Christmas present! Hurry up already UPS! :)

Comments

• SteveJ
    SteveJ Member
    edited February 2017
    No need to place an order for a new one. You can buy them on QTH.COM and save some money and get it right away.
  • KC9NRN
    KC9NRN Member
    edited October 2016

It finally arrived, the box looks like it got bounced around a bit but the interior looked fine. Flex chose excellent packing materials.

The Maestro when removed from the plastic needed to be cleaned, there was dust and fingerprints that my phone didn't pick up so I have to ask if I got a used/refurbed one or did somebody forget to wipe it clean prior to packaging.

I verified everything was there and boxed it back up again so I can take it home and fire it up. Going to have some fun tonight!

• KC9NRN
    KC9NRN Member
    edited October 2016
    You did read that my order was on the truck for delivery today right?
  • KC9NRN
    KC9NRN Member
    edited October 2016
    For he who deleted his post, thank you.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Usually, the techs packing the Maestros after they have gone through final testing wear lint-free cotton gloves when handling the units.  I suspect that they forgot to put them on.  As far as the dust, it should have been wiped down by the same person who was supposed to be wearing the cotton gloves before it was packed in the box.   We apologize for these oversights.
  • KC9NRN
    KC9NRN Member
    edited October 2016

I got an email from Matt, I agree and I've seen it before I just wanted to verify. I'm looking forward to getting home and firing this thing up!

Thanks Tim.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.