Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

T8 issue ( preamp shows Pre1 )

John
John Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Third-Party Software
Hi Darrin,
I have just noticed that on my win 10 laptop, T8 shows the preamp settings as +10, +20,+30, but on my computer also with win10 it shows as pre1, pre2,
Is there something I have missed in the settings ?. I downloaded the 7/12 version last night on my computer.

Thanks
John

Answers

• Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    John, what model radio are you talking about?
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mt flex 1500 on my laptop shows + 10 etc etc, but my flex 3000 on my computer shows pre1, pre2 etc.
  • Elan Paim
    Elan Paim Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorted T8 work on win 7 64
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good news.

• KE9NS
    KE9NS Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020

John,

Yes the 1500 has the -10,0,+10,+20,+30, the 3000 has just pre1,pre2 and the 5000 just has on/off ad I don't think there is a way to change it.

By the way, added 2 items to the CWX panel in the latest T8.

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hi Darrin,
    Ok on the preamp and the latest changes to T8. Will dnload it shortly. Still recovering from another bout of shingles.
  • Elan Paim
    Elan Paim Member
    edited July 2016
    i hope you get better john it is very **** you for sure get better soon btw what is your call ? 
    vy 73 elan g0uut

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.