Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Issue with Maestro v1.8 (Part II)

2»

Answers

• G0VLF
    G0VLF Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I would assume they would rather send any affected Maestro units back in one batch to be repaired, rather than in drips and drabs. However, praise to FlexRadio for holding their hands up and swiftly addressing the issue quickly with a return to base fix. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long here in the UK. I’m sure Klaus will have the units repaired in due course.

Ray de G0VLF

• Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited July 2016
    Glad i wasn't an early adopter of 1.8 (mine wont update to it but just means i wait till the next release) but also glad i came back to good coms on what the issue was. Our customer (the US Navy) started having issues with some controll hardware.... Many months later the let us know there (after much prodding)  was a memory change that affected the timing of the system. Meanwhile flex took the bull by the horns.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.