Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No 6 Meter Audio on either Slice-Version 1.7.30 with Maestro

Options
John W9KXQ
John W9KXQ Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
My Flex 6500 with Maestro unexpectedly quit passing audio through to the speakers when on the 6 meter band.  I have had the Maestro for approximately 2 weeks and all has been working well until now.  I have no audio when I select the 6 Meter band on either Slice A or B on either Smart SDR Version 1.7.30 or the Maestro.  I can chose any other band in either of these slices and get full adjustable audio, but when I select 6 Meters, no audio.  I can see signals in the waterfall.  I have rebooted the Flex 6500 several times along with the SDR Computer and the Maestro, but still no 6 Meter audio. 

Answers

• Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Check to see what mode you are in. When I switched to 10 meters it was set up for a transverter.
  • John W9KXQ
    John W9KXQ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mal,
    I have checked it in all modes, but will switch through them again just to be sure.  Thanks for the tip.

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    John, Check: - Audio not muted - AGC-T turned up - Audio turned up - Maestro Menu | Audio | Main Audio Out. Try selecting radio and Maestro. Check that front speaker is enabled. - If none of these work then I'd try resetting the radio and restarting the Maestro. Let me know if you need to know how to accomplish this. 73, Mack W4AX Alpha Tester
  • John W9KXQ
    John W9KXQ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mack,
    Thanks for your help.  I tried down the list,

When I got to this one:  - Maestro Menu | Audio | Main Audio Out. Try selecting radio and Maestro. Check that front speaker is enabled.

By resetting these, the audio is back.  I knew I must have changed something, but didn't know what it was.

Thanks again!

John
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    John, You're welcome! Glad it's working. Mack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.