Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro in the shack

mlstutler
mlstutler Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Just got the Maestro in yesterday.  I ordered mine in mid Feb.   Have only used to receive so far.  Am pretty impressed so far.   I wondered why there was no step function button and then perused the manual and see that there is a dedicated vfo step button.  I was jumping up the step count and I thought I bet if I hold the button down for a longer press I will see something good.  Sure enough the step goes the reverse direction.  Well done..

Mike W8MLS

Comments

• Mike  W1BFA in Maine
    Mike W1BFA in Maine Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020

I'm right with you Wayne..  Just got mine today and it was almost plug and play.  It's obviously a quality piece of equipment just from the appearance and feel of the thing.  It's larger in person than I had pictured it, even given knowing the dimensions.  It will go from good to great when it can exist with SSDR and also be used in a WAN environment.  Any good suggestions on headsets that work well with this?...  something I will look "cool by the pool" in?    Mike W1BFA in Maine

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.