Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

K6TU Remote via VPN problem

Peter Bacon
Peter Bacon Member
edited January 2017 in Third-Party Software
I am having problems connecting K6TU Remote client.  I have set up a Raspbery Pi Server running SoftEther VPN.  The radio is a Flex 6700.  On my Windows 10 PC I can set up a VPN connection to the remote site and the successfully run SmartSDR.  On my iPad I can set up a VPN connection to the remote server Pi and have proved that I can connect to the Internet via the remote site.  If I run a speedtest over the VPN I am getting 8mbps one way and 20mbps the other way so no issues there.  Now if I try and run K6TU Remote on my iPad, I can see the 6700 at the remote site, but I cannot connect to it.  I have tried the only settings I can find (High or Low Speed Data) but changing these makes no difference.  Any suggestions to get K6TU Remote to connect to the 6700?  Thanks Peter G3ZSS

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Are you running in Bridged Mode on the remote Pi

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.