Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hurry up with Maestro already (hi. hi)

Options
DrTeeth
DrTeeth Member ✭✭
edited April 2019 in New Ideas
The following is to be read tongue-in-cheek (-ish).

I wish Flex would hurry up and get the Maestro in the hands of those who are buying it so a) the forum can get back to normal instead of being a soap box for those waiting for theirs and b) so Flex can get back to enhancing SSDR for those not buying a Maestro.

Comments

• allenfr
    allenfr Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It is a common trend, seen with every release, every radio. Waiting for the Flex 3000 was crazy. Heck, remember waiting for the 6000 series to be released ? Some things will never change !!
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Guy, it's NOT tongue-in-cheek for me. I have a Maestro on order, because it's too hard to live without knobs, at least for me. I would really like to see some enhancement of SSDR, plus I would like to see what's there now work.

Lew
    N4CO
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I enjoy reading about how much joy those who bought the Maestro are feeling.
    Note to Guy, I see you said, "hi hi."
    Are we on CW?
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    di-dah-dit
  • Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    my DXCC scores the past year says it works FB :)

And thats been with my 6500's and Flex control

:)

Not seeing anything I am unhappy with - but I am like a kid in a sweetie shop (thats candy store for my colonial cousins) waiting for Maestro a:)

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    di-di-di-di    di-di
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Gerald...a weak moment, you are human.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    No Burt, I believe it's recess.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.