Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio Systems Banquet - Hamvention 2016

Tim - W4TME
Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

Please join us for our annual FlexRadio Systems banquet to be held Friday, May 20, 2016 where we will be serving up the latest on FlexRadio Systems products and what's new on the SDR front.  The banquet, held during Dayton Hamvention, will be hosted at the Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South/Austin Landing  from 6:30pm - 10:30pm.  Advance registration is required and the cost is $40/person which includes dinner.  Registration, cash bar and social networking begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner at 7:30pm and presentations following dinner

The Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South/Austin Landing is located on 12000 Innovation Drive Dayton, OH 45342.  To register, click the link below.  We look forward to having you join us.

Register Now for the FlexRadio Hamvention 2016 Banquet 

Comments

• Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Tim, When I made my reservation, there were blanks for my badge and for  'Guest Badges'  As my wife, KE0GIC will be attending as well, I filled in the info for 'Guest Badge 1' for her, but the reservation system only charged me for one person.  Is that correct, or do I need to do a separate reservation for her too?

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Good question.  Each attendee that is having dinner will need to pay the $40 fee.  I am not sure what happened with the sign up form.  I'll look into it tomorrow.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I am taking 7 people.. it worked OK for me EXCEPT it took the names for only 3 of the 7 badges...
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    RRR.  Thanks for the report Howard.  We'll look into it in the morning.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    We will be contacting individuals that signed up for the dinner but had issues with the sign up form later today,  Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Tim, will that event be recorded, for those of us who don't want to spend the other $1000 to visit Dayton, OH?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We'll try, but no promises.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Tim!
  • Robert -- N5IKD
    Robert -- N5IKD Member ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I would like to attend, but I never have the proper time required to travel to Dayton. What are the chances of having a similar event at HamCom in the DFW area?
  • Bill W2PKY
    Bill W2PKY Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Will there be a hospitality suite on Thursday? Or possibility early innings on Friday?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We will not be doing anything Thursday night except resting and hydrating, getting ready for the Dayton Marathon.  The banquet will be Friday night (see above).
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Tim and FRS - If the presentations from the Banquet were available (YouTube or even just the Slides) it would be very much appreciated.

As so much good information is shared, this would be a great way to bring it to a wider audience.

Other travel has ruled out Dayton 2016 for my schedule I have selfish motives as well, as perhaps I could either catch things while they are streaming live off my work road trip, or if they are edited, condensed and put up later I could catch up sometime in the weeks to follow.

Either way, of even just shared Powerpoint Slides would be a very nice thing to learn from.

Steve
    K9ZW
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Will tickets be mailed or held at the door?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    There will be a check-in at the door.  We will have a list of all attendees, but if you like, you can bring your receipt as proof of purchase.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.