Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need updated SmartSDR DSTAR Repeater List

Options
Ron Parsons
Ron Parsons Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I just installed the D-Star Waveform on my Flex-6500. The SmartSDR D-STAR Waveform Client has a menu command File > Reload DStar Repeater List, but the list retrieved does not have our local D-STAR repeater in Austin W5KA.

How can I obtain updates to this list?

Ron W5RKN

Answers

• Kent Hufford
    Kent Hufford Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    http://www.dstarinfo.com/default.aspx Try here. They have lists for all the regular DSTAR radios.

How are you connecting to your local DSTAR repeater with a 6500?
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ron, how do you access your local repeater? ThumbDV and Transverter?
    73, Alex - DH2ID
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    For what it is worth - I access my dual band DVMega hotspot using the ThumbDV and an HA1YA 2m transverter.

I am planning to re-programme the DVMega for 70cms and to try it using my Kuhne 70cm transverter.

David G4NRT
  • Ron Parsons
    Ron Parsons Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am using a DEMI 2m transverter with my 6500. So far I have been unsuccessful repeating through the KE5RCS repeater. Our local D-Star repeater W5KA is not in the Repeater List provided with the D-Star waveform client.

Ron W5RKN

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.