Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
Maestro Function Buttons
Curious as to whether the Maestro functions buttons can be programmed as macros? For example, it would be useful for DX split operation to depress F1 and the following sequence occurs:
1) Slice B becomes active;
2) Slice B goes into Tx mode;
3) Slice B is up 2-5 kHz from Slice A;
4) Slice A audio routed to left ear, Slice B audio routed to right ear;
5) AF control B temporarily becomes a "balance" control; and
6) Depressing F1 again (or long press) clears the above and restores pre-split settings.
That's just one example of macro programming, I'm sure there are many others.
Leave a Comment
- 44 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 89 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 56 SmartSDR for Mac
- 130 SmartSDR for iOS
- 139 SmartSDR CAT
- 51 DAX
- 271 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 535 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 698 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 118 Power Genius Products
- 93 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 8 Power Genius Utility
- 17 Tuner Genius
- 25 Shack Infrastructure
- 8 Networking
- 59 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 40 Contesting
- 83 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 50 Amateur Radio Interests
- 355 Third-Party Software