Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro and Flex Question:Future Purchase

2»

Answers

• James Whiteway
    edited April 2019
    I got to see a production Maestro at the Belton Hamfest today! Very nice fit and finish. And after seeing the add on tilt feet, I'll probably be calling Matt Monday and having a set included with my Maestro when it ships! Very well made and seem to hold the Maestro at any angle. You won't be disappointed if you get a 6000 series and the Masteo.
    James

WD5GWY

I will be using my Maestro with a 6500. But, even with a 6300, it will be a nice combo.
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Super! Since the 15th of April has come and gone, maybe we will get a new update on a ship date.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020

Keep in mind future operating considerations, such as transverter operation. But it sounds like for your operating you would suffice with a 6300.

Another thing regarding the PC issue - You can always install SmartSDR on the PC for DAX and CAT availability if you want to run digital modes. That will allow you to still use the Maestro for normal operating but run the digital software on the PC too.

• Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Debug, beta release, defect review, rinse and repeat until ready. It's very close.
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I'm not going anywhere, I hope! Very close is good enough for me. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.