Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Green Heron and 6700

AH0U
AH0U Member ✭✭

I have a Green Heron connected to my M2 2800 and cant seem to find a way to get the 6700 to talk to it via DDUtil...keep getting CAT error saying server not connected... can someone give me a **** by **** method of connecting this as my computer skills seem to be limited...

73 es tnx, Bruce

ah0

u

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Hi Bruce - I didn't think there was any interconnectable 6700 to Green Heron needs.  Bearing isn't presently of concern to the 6700 (yet?).

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are trying to accomplish?

A couple quick questions - which of the Greenherons do you have?  Can you access it from other software already?  How did you try to enable it in DDUTIL?  Does anything else work under DDUTIL or are you still working to get it up and running?

Steve

K9ZW

• Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Bruce,

I have a Green Heron controller and talk to it with DXLab. Maybe you can explain what you are trying to accomplish.

Jon...kf2e

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.