Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I'm sure missing my daily Flex Fix - No community updates since last Monday

VK7WH Winston
VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Tim, I've checked my profile and nothing has changed. The topics I am following are shown in my profile and my ISP say they are not blocking any any emails, but I'm not convinced of that. I thought I would post this to see if my own post will generate email replies. Any further suggestions?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I see U
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Your post didn't come through, Winston. Better check that....
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I have the same problem, no email updates for months, so I just come here directly
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Had you turned them off? For me, I turned them off long ago.

Winston, I got your post. It is in the forum as a topic.
  • VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Thank all for the replies. It's a bit of a mystery . After my ISP fixed my email account I appear to be receiving all my emails except Flex Community postings. My ISP says they haven't done anything to filter my emails, Tim tells me that my email address is correctly registered with Flex and my profile doesn't appear to have changed. My profile is set to only receive new postings, which I can then choose to follow if I wish. This has worked well fo me in the past. Any further suggestions?
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I have the same experience, I did get it to work by using a different address, but after a while that quit too
  • HCampbell  WB4IVF
    HCampbell WB4IVF Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Here are some posts on the general community board from others having the same problem:

https://getsatisfaction.com/getsatisfaction/topics/not-receiving-email-notifications-85qjjqfh3thtt

You might check there to make sure you’re not on the community “bounce list”.  It's possible that you were added to the "bounce list" when you were having ISP email problems, and now you need to be taken off the list. 

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Many thanks. I have now sent a request to have my email address removed from the dreaded bounce list to Getsatisfaction, and will see what happens.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.