Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Will I be able to run my 6700 on a Maestro AND my PC at the same time?

2»

Answers

• Bob - W7KWS -
    Bob - W7KWS - Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Tim, am I confused by context regarding your answer above about the feature being "added" in a future release or are you talking about something other than CAT?

I use a tablet running SSDR for remote operation on my LAN & CAT on a seperate station PC to simultaneously interface my 6300 with PSTRotor, Steppir and an amp. I've been doing so since 1.4. It has always worked well.

Thanks!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    My answer was in response to Steve's comment "today only one "GUI client" allowed at a time"
  • James Whiteway
    edited February 2016
    Meaning only one device (PC or Maestro) is currently able to display a Panadapter and Waterfall. GUI means Graphical User Interface. Which to most people means all of what is seen on screen, including various controls and the PanaFall display. So, saying only one "GUI" client at a time could be a bit confusing to those that may not know what is really being talked about. James WD5GWY
  • Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭

Many changes in the last 6 years.

What is the setup to use a maestro (have both A and B models) to control a 6400 and 6700 as a big flex control? Equipment as a home station and as a club station.

Newest version 3 software in both locations. I tried various setup options but always wound up with two different panadapters rather than controlling a single SmartSDR.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hi Stan, you need to put your Maestro into SmartControl mode. I am not sure how to do that exactly (I have no Maestro...), but if you look up SmartControl in the latest Maestro documentation, you should find it.

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Each client creates it’s own panadapter. If two clients, each will have its own slice A, not an A and a B.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.