Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profile Spread Sheet

WA2SQQ
WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in New Ideas
With the added Mic Profile it's getting to be more difficult remembering which feature is saved in which profile. Last night I created my own Excel "cheat sheet" which might be of some use to some of you. I created two versions, one sorted by feature and the other sorted by profile. I don't see a way of including a file attachment. If someone has a common site from which it can be downloaded, please send it to me so I can share it.

Comments

• Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Would it be possible for you to email me a copy?

• WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sure, what's ur e-mail address? I could not find one for you on QRZ
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Bob could I get a copy as well?  My email is good on QRZ...  Thanks

Cal/N3CAL

• WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    sent
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Its my call at outlook dot com
  • Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    dropbox.com is free and you can share out files;  I believe you can do the same with gmail drive documents
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Barry, I'm behind a rather restrictive firewall at my office that prevents me from accessing either of the two options you suggested. If you or anyone else cares to set that up, I'd appreciate it. I just got tired of trying to remember which settings get stored in which profiles. This just makes it a lot easier. Too bad this forum does not offer a file attachment option.
  • Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Sure, just drop me a copy to my QRZ email address and I'll post a link to it.
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    On its way to you! Thanks
  • Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    It should be viewable by anyone at https://goo.gl/DpR1uN

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Ky6la at ky6la dot com
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Read through the thread there is now a link that you can download it
  • Takeshi Yamada
    Takeshi Yamada Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Thank you Barry and WA2SQQ.
    If I could have an utility to load the set up from Excel file, I would be very appreciated. --> Flex

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.