Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

look like a copy ?

elan
elan Member
edited February 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blx103uhv-U
is this look like ssdr but work on psdr  have GPS AS WELL but no one know who doing it LOL
73 ELAN G0UUT

Answers

• Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    This may help......

http://ut5uur.kiev.ua/
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited February 2018
    hello Richard 
    nice to hear from you i hope you well 
    like to wish you and yours happy new year and all the best 2016 73 elan g0uut
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Same to you and yours !  We are all very well indeed!  Thank you!
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited December 2016
    hello Richard i don't see on the link you sent this radio they have other sdr 
    but the one from u tube not there , it is very interesting that some company trying to come to the market i don't know who will buy it anyway .it look sure nice box  but no info just you tube any way good weekend now 73 elan g0uut
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I think its a case of they have not updated the website yet, the last update was 2014.   Based on the logo on the chassis, it's apparent that he is the "developer".

I don't think its much in the way of competition for the 6k series anyway.  :-)
  • elan
    elan Member
    edited December 2016
    yes for sure you right there
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    It looks very much like a First Generation Direct Conversion SDR since most of the processing is handled OUTSIDE of the radio by PowerSDR.   Basically similar technology as the older Flex 1500, 3000 and 5000 with some modern FPGA to handle some processing..

Definitely not a copy of the Third Generation Direct Sampling SDR like the 6xxx series..
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Why are people so paranoid about competition to the 6000? It's inevitable, is it not? Think of it this way, if nobody chooses to compete, nobody considers it worthy of competition. Therefore, competition is a good thing. It validates people's belief's.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    What paranoia, Walt?  This post and replies looks like comments from people who are curious about it and have rightly sized up what this radio actually is, another HPSDR offering in a different (and somewhat better looking) enclosure than the ANAN.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.