Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4O3A and K9CT powerpoint from flex banquet

2»

Answers

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Agreed...  In fact they are even closer now than when you posted.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Look at it this way. If they have nothing to sell you the money burning the proverbial hole in your pocket is pretty safe. If you really want to give it to someone, I'll take it and forever sing your praises.
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    can you "really" sing Walt...  or are you just  "pushin our legs".  BTW:  Money and Holes have been directly correlated for many years.
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Sometimes I sing along, under my breath, to songs on my iPhone while at the gym...ssshhh! I was in choir in 7th grade..right up until my voice cracked/ broke, not sure they found all the pieces.
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Patience is often rewarded. 

When 4o3a and FRS are ready to talk, they will.

Putting a pair of 4o3a Antenna Genius and a 4o3a Station Genius in the shack, so expecting the will have a future together myself.

Steve
    K9ZW
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    @Steve.  Triple dittos.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.