Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLASH SALE: Certified Pre-Owned FLEX-6300s

Tim - W4TME
Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows

Comments

• Delbert McCord
    Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Hi, I tried to call you about the 6300 Pre-owned you have in this email but all I got was a voice mail. Why not just put the price here and save all the screwing around?
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    I apologize that we were not able to answer when you called.  It has been very busy today.  If you left a voice mail with your name and number, we will get you called back.  We do not post that is available because certified pre-owned inventory stock is limited and the individual radio prices are different based on the age and condition of the 6300. 
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016

Then why not post the range of prices? I generally find at hamfests if price is a selling point, it is posted.

That said when I have called, even after hours, there have been times when courtesy and helpfulness was not to be matched.

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Because everyone would be disappointed if they did not get the one at the lowest price even if it were older.
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    We did not want to set an expectation of a particular radio being available at a certain price and when a customer tried to purchase it, it was not available. If interested, it is best to contact us for the most up to date product availability.
  • Delbert McCord
    Delbert McCord Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    I called and left a message, a few hours later a nice man called me. He explained the different options they had. I purchased one for my cabin. I think I got a good deal. 
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited January 2019
    Due to the high level of response we received today for the Certified Pre-Owned FLASH SALE, we have extended it through Friday 12/18.  We also have FLEX-6500 certified pre-owned radios available too.
  • Jim Best
    Jim Best Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    How much will the 6500's sell for? Will they be available for trade up for a 6300?
    73 Jim WU7G

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Give us a call in the morning so we can discuss options, Jim
  • Jim Best
    Jim Best Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Will do, Thanks
    WU7G
  • Jim Best
    Jim Best Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I tried to call next day Tim and left a message. I'm sure you are up to your ears there.
    I am interested in a trade up for a pre owned 6500. Can you email me direct at
    wu7g@bresnan.net.
    Thanks

• Bob Hinkle
    Bob Hinkle Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Also tried to call... voicemail.... even after Katie personally transferred the call !   de KK8ZZ

• Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

I feel so left out :-)  There is no trade-up program for a 6700.

p.s. Merry Christmas (Even if it isn't politically correct)

• Paul Bradbeer
    Paul Bradbeer Member
    edited June 2016
    Merry Christmas to you too Stan (thankfully, that still isn't overly un-PC here..)  Paul M0CVX
  • Joe Bales
    Joe Bales Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    I too have a 6700 I await the Flex 7000/8000 series to come our way
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Just curious.  What do you think a Flex 7000 or 8000 could do, that FRS can't do with the 6700 and future software changes?
  • Joe Bales
    Joe Bales Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015

I have often wondered that -  And I know of nothing other than a 500 watt version - that would be the Cats meow.  I seldom have more than 2 slices of the 8 going -  I could not imagine having16 slices -  

If I am remembering your call correctly I think you got a 6700 about the same time I did back in October or September I think.  

• Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Continuous tuning from 0.1 Khz to 256 Mhz is one possibility.
  • Walt
    Walt Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I think they should extend the Freq. range to 500 MHz at least, and even 1300 MHz with 20 watt RF output minimums so you could use multiple slices, full duplex for cross-band satellite work with no add-on boxes. 

Add features in the software to auto-track antenna systems and auto-doppler.

That might get a few more $$$ out of me . . .

Cheers

• Tim - W4TME
    edited March 2017
    Closing this post since the sale is over.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.