Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TX not showing ready

Options
Dave Dave
Dave Dave Member ✭✭

TX not showing ready till after I transmit or perform other action.

1.5.1  6300

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Place you mouse cursor over the TX indicator in the bottom right hand corner of the PowerSDR screen and it will tell you exactly why the transmit interlock is enabled preventing you from transmitting.
  • Dave Dave
    Dave Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

oh I can transmit fine it just don't say ready till after I transmit or after I do other clicks

I get the big TX at bottom right but nothing under it until I xmit

• Dave Dave
    Dave Dave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    When I put mouse over it I get a lil window that pops up that would normally have info in it but instead its blank.    Please reread my post, same way on 3 computers here.image

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.