Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Impossible

Options
clint yates
clint yates Member ✭✭
I have searched low and high...posted on here.here is my conclusion.It is impossible to send your transmit audio to third party software. I challenge anyone to try it...

Answers

• dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Monitoring your own transmitted voice doesn't also stream it via DAX ??  if it is (have not tried it) couldn't one setup the third party software to monitor that channel??

I'll have to do some testing
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    All listed recording devices including DAX have a listen tab. One can forward that audio to any available third party software.
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Just for grins you could setup a second pan adapter/slice on the same frequency turn on FDX then send the audio to a DAX channel and record that using Audacity or some other recorder. Need to turn the RX EQ off on the RX only slice and make sure you don't overload the receiver. As Ken NM9P says TX on the XVTR port.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzT1qDKKySk

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Definitely NOT impossible. Suggest you search this community for my posting on iPad Remote Updated

I have an example of using 3rd party software to listen to TX
  • DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just press MON to monitor your signal (voice/digital) and the audio stream gets
    routed to your speaker connected to your FlexRadio. My Bose speaker has a
    3,5mm earphone connector.I just route the audio signal from there and view and
    record it on a second notebook. 73, Alex DH2ID
  • dlwarnberg
    dlwarnberg Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    could one then also click the "REMOTE" button and send the audio directly to the PC??  

Checked my post this no does not work... 
  • clint yates
    clint yates Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That won't work for what I am trying to do.I wish the xmit audio could be broken out with a Dax channel. That wouldake life a lot easier
  • clint yates
    clint yates Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The problem is there is no tx audio to forward. Flex has not give u the ability to break out the tx audio from your mic

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.