Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Skimmer & SDR Bridge startup problem

Options
Steve Belcak
Steve Belcak Member ✭✭
I just updated to a new SSDrive and a fresh install of Win 10 Pro (working well). I then installed CW Skimmer and SDR Bridge, all the latest versions....in my old Win 8 setup, I could start SDR and Skimmer would start automatically......for some reason this is not happening with my new install.....I can start SDR Bridge, then start Skimmer and they work well.

Anyone have an idea of what I'm missing so that Skimmer starts as part of the SDR startup process....like it did in Win 8?

Thanks

Steve
Flex 6500 

Answers

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    A Telnet problem would prevent a connection between these programs.
    Don't know about Win10 and Telnet, as I will not install Win10 and stay with my
    working Win7 system :-)
    73, Alex DH2ID
  • Richard G7EIX
    Richard G7EIX Member ✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    If it is a missing telnet client, you can install it easily enough.

https://www.rootusers.com/how-to-enable-the-telnet-client-in-windows-10/

• Steve Belcak
    Steve Belcak Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thanks for the advice...actually, CW Skimmer and SDR Bridge work just fine. My issue is I have to start each individually when in the past, if I started SDR Bridge, CW Skimmer would start up as well. I'm trying make that work again.
    73, Steve K3WKM
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You probably need post this question to SDR-Bridge Support

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.