Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

They put a new fan in my 6.5K, I can actually feel.....

Bill-W9OL
Bill-W9OL Member
edited October 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I can actually feel a stream of air coming out of the Phones Jack.  Key jack also but that has a plug inserted.
I can hear the difference, It's just slightly louder than the old fan. But not at all objectionable. It's a very LOW pitched sound. Barely tell it's there. Maybe the old fan wasn't up to **** as it appeared that two resistors had to be replaced.

Do have a question for anyone using JT-65 & JT-Alert.
I've forgotten how to make it automatically transmit. I used to just click the button of which ever message I needed to send and it would automatically ptt the rig and send the message.
But I can't now.....I changed something and not sure what I did.

Comments

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Are you using HF JT65?

Does it say TX ENABLED?

You might check your PTT settings and see if it is connected to your rig.  I think there is a test button there.
  • Bill-W9OL
    Bill-W9OL Member
    edited October 2016
    No I'm using WSJT-x v1.5.0
    And while my memory ability is rapidly failing. Previously all I had to do was mouse click on a cqing station to put it into a mode where when he finished cqing, my rig would go into transmit mode and send the first message which of course is my replying to his cq with my call and a sig report.
    But for some reason I have missed a setting that puts the program into automatically putting the rig into transmit mode and sending that message. It would correct transmit on the proper even-odd minute. Now it won't transmit at all

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.